I was in a motor vehicle crash. Do I need to contact the police?
If you have been in an accident and need police assistance, dial 911

Police do not need to be contacted for minor property damage accidents, less than $1000 damage. The State of Minnesota law requires drivers involved in a motor vehicle accident must exchange information, including insurance information.

To find about more, visit the Report a Motor Vehicle Accident page.

Show All Answers

1. How to obtain a copy of a police/accident report?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. Where is the Blaine Police Department located?
4. What are the hours of the Blaine Police Department?
5. I was in a motor vehicle crash. Do I need to contact the police?
6. How can I get a background check done on myself?
7. I would like to report a non-violent crime with no suspects or witnesses.
8. I have been a victim of Identity Theft, what do I do?
9. How do I obtain a restraining order/order for protection?
10. How do I obtain a permit to purchase or carry a firearm?
11. I lost something or have confiscated property and want to know if it was turned in to the police department. Who do I contact?
12. If the Blaine Police Department towed my vehicle, where would it be?
13. I locked my keys in my car; will the police respond to open my vehicle?
14. What are Blaine's curfew hours for juveniles?
15. Does the Blaine Police Department provide fingerprint services?
16. Can I get my child seat inspected to make sure it was installed properly?
17. I am considering moving to Blaine, who do I contact to find out crime information?
18. How do I report found property?
19. What are the parking rules in the City of Blaine?
20. What should I do if a peddler comes to the door?