How do I make a complaint about the snow and ice control?
Complaints regarding snow and ice control or damage shall be taken during normal working hours and handled in accordance with the City's normal complaint procedure by emailing Public Works or calling at 763-785-6165.

High priority complaints (those involving access to property or problems requiring immediate attention) shall be handled on a priority basis.

Find out more about the Complaint Procedure.

Show All Answers

1. You filled my driveway; can you prevent this from happening?
2. Why do I have more snow in my driveway than my neighbor?
3. The plow dug up my boulevard sod, what can I do?
4. If the snow plow knocked over my mailbox, will the City replace it?
5. I can't see my fire hydrant; am I responsible for clearing it?
6. I live on a Cul-de-sac, why does the City pile more snow in some yards than others?
7. My street is slippery, does the city have a bare and black policy?
8. Will the City clear my sidewalk?
9. Does the City salt or apply deicers to sidewalks?
10. How do I make a complaint about the snow and ice control?
11. Does the City repair damaged mailboxes during normal plow operations?