Friday, June 22, 2018: 5 pm to Midnight
Welcome to the 2018 Blaine Festival!
Always the last full weekend in June each year
Saturday, June 23, 2018: 10 am to Midnight
Sunday, June 24, 2018: 10 am to 6 pm
Powered by BOB FM!
- All Bands are Booked for 2018!
- Good for Gary kicks off the live music Friday, June 22nd
- Ledfoot Larry opens for Johnny Holm Saturday, June 23rd
- Two live bands on Sunday, June 24th: Street Talk followed by Big Toe & the Jam
- All Food Vendors are Filled for 2018!
- Lots of great fair food coming to the festival
Civic Tent Updates for 2018
- Military Night – Friday, June 22nd
- Non-Profit Day – Saturday, June 23rd
- Manufacturing/Trades Day – Sunday, June 24th
Blaine Festival Event Map
Click Here for a printable Blaine Festival Event Map of Aquatore Park.
Maps will be available at the Information Tent during the festival for your convenience.
Large Directory Maps will be hanging at the Information Tent, the East Pavilion and the West Pavilion during the festival.
Information Tent & First Aid
The Information Tent is conveniently located off Central near the “Big Top” and Refreshment Gardens across from the Petting Zoo. The Information Tent is staffed throughout the entire festival from Friday, June 23rd at 5:00 p.m. through Sunday, June 25th at 5:00 p.m.
Attendees can get the following at the Information Tent:
- Park Maps showing the location of Events
- Full Schedule of Events
- East & West Demonstration/Performance Pavilion Schedule of Events
Attendees will also find the following at the Information Tent:
- Large Hanging Directory Map
- Lost & Found
- Medallion Hunt Clues
The First Aid Station is adjacent to the Information Tent. Just look for the Ambulance. There are EMTs on duty during festival hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
All events at Aquatore Park in Blaine unless otherwise noted.For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by BOB FM